Moringa tree

 Today i planted Moringa tree from stem we have one similar tree in front of our house since it grows very fast so i planted one stem which broke from it behind our house.I have erected the banana sapling which i uprooted from mother banana few days ago due to heavy rain the baby banana plant was bend.There are fruiting in my guava tree i put some soil around it since its becoming heavy on top and there is a fare chance that its may fall due to its own weight.There is one fruit which is little big big now and can be eaten in next 2 weeks.The maize have also fruited but due to rain water accumulating the fruits have not yet ripen.I have grafted one banana baby near my bedroom window and there is also one arhul flower which i rooted recently while pruning the mother plant.I am deciding to plant one gooseberry some mango 2 pomegranate,champa,rajnigandha plant sooner.I will also plant about 20 papaya and 10 banana good breed in backyard of my house the idea is to solve the fruit and vegetable issue here each month there would be some fruiting in some of the plant.I need to do one boundary so as to prevent people from throwing plastic in our backyard.I am reading AI now and going to pursue career in this Mathematics and AI-advance Mathematics and add on things as they emerge in technology today its AI may be in future its some other things.Apart from this all these coding and Mathematics i like to read books from any sector either adventure,Science.Medical etc.I prun the chinaberrytree as it bend one side and there was chances that it may uproot 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village