Taken decision - 2 major

I spend almost 2400 rs in  NIFTY CALL 12000 May  market we going high so i  thought  of making a killing but it educated me of my error of timing.
I m taking an  online  us staffing work to be free to look at my staffing business along with my investment business as well.
I have talked with vineet bhaia he is ready to open an LLC in USA he will be partner in your business.
I have learnt in my life to experiment to learn and grow  to be more wise then i was to be to somehow less stupid then i was previously.
So there are 3 priority now
-------------------------------------

1] start my own profitable company target rs 10 lakh in 2019 - Dec end
 5 years 100 cr business target - Staffing,IT

2] remote staffing work- basic income pm
3] investment in stock equity to learn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village