Nifty at 11278

Today nifty touches 11278 i hope that it will go upto 11200 till election and then move forward.
History had show that market falls before any such incident.
I remember how mad i was in stock trading once i was in college it was an exciting things for me
to see the number changing on the screen i was really a sad  phase because i do not have any role model who can teach me neither i do have any proper handbooks to read it was 2009 when i came across stock market through one of my friend Abshiek who was doing dummy trade for IIT KGP tech feast.
From there on my inclination towards trading begin to increase day by day,for me it was a quick source of income.
If one understands the moment of the market know how to surf on market wave then its one of the easiest way to make money and vice versa.
Any way now days i not trading stock anymore but dealing with only option and commodity.
I just spent 2400 rs learning option trading bought option ce without properly calculation the exp days.
Now i m becoming  expert in selling option only.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Shifting to Village