Neemrana Trip

We went for a office trip on saturday morning at 4 o clock in the morning  company guy have planned for Neermana trip.We started the trip in 4:30 am in the morning and reach there at 8 oclock there was a hault in the middle for breakfast the stall was full it seems that i ll not get food i went to the last seat to have a vision of the full situation.What to do next.I saw one of my friend and called him so that i can have taste of his food and then choose accordingly.
The idea was perfect  as all the crowd shed away sooner.So i took 2 idli bread and sambhar along with some curd. Took little food as the journey was sitting and i knew digestion will be an issue.
We reached resort at 10 am o clock place was good i realise sooner that here nothing much there to do.
I was almost feeling alone as there none who i knew.Launch was planned at 1:30  pm so i need to wait for next 3 hr almost. So i slept for next hour deepen my room partner was drinking next to me and he call me when i came outside balcony.The men is as expert climber he almost crossed 3 balcony to reach room 131 and i also did the same  thing as it was a feeling of exciting to try any anything which is did cause any permanent harm.
I drank 3 pack green bacardi and 2 pack black dog.Then we went for lunch in the hall. Lunch was started food was good i took chicken curry there was no leg piece as every one else took.
I should wait for the food to be filled in tray but i did not waited a was i did not knew it.
I ate with deepen my room partner he is jat from mathura.He is quite friendly in nature.
He took 2 leg peice from Bhanu and brought one for me as well.After eating he enquired about swimming and then we went to play game like table tennis and billiard. i played table tennis with Naboren one of my friend.There was much line in billiard so i took the card and went to sleep.
I slept till evening and i was almost night when wake.I reached then the food corner for food had some toamato soup as food was not started.Rajiv my lead came and together we went for drinking in deepak room one of our friend and team mate.
I drank and smoke after i was intoxicated we went for food and then i went in my room had some drink 1 cigareete and went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village