Schoool Days Dream

There was going to be a Cultural functional events in our school i and sarwan were in the same school there was a girl whose name was Div**li who was mine number 1 enemy.
She was the monotor of our class as she was the topper as well so she began to quote the name of the students who were going to the cultural event there were all the teacher and respected cultural events head with his wife as well.
She called by name i repsoned by saying yes even i stood from my seat but she intentionlly called by name twice and murmured somethings.I knew she cut my name from the list.
I went to the stage afte the name was announced to get status of my candidature in the event the teacher told that they dropped my name as i did not stood when my name was quoted event the event manegement were agreed with them i was very much depressed i decided to throw Dibanjali away from her monitorship by securing more number then her in next exams as this was the parameter set for getting monitorship of the class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village