Decision to Join Ravi's company

Its too early to predicts whether i was a wise decision to join sira or not lets 6 months pass and then we an decide that here i have an advantage that i have open hand to get my clients and have the                     requirement serves by my team mentor the team and make them a skilled professional who will playes a major role in achieving our team goal of at least team+1 po each month.
The worst can happen is that i  may loose this job i can find the next company as well but there would be lots of learning and they are paying me for this.
He is bringing some big team in HCL account lets see what happens. I don't know how a company will workout which is small but which wants to operate like a big company. In todays world employer needs to give more flexibility to its employee otherwise he will loose most of the excellent manpower to competitor .
Th worst  can happen the Head of the team will cut the employee in the current role and will blame performance issue and will replace them with there own people.
What's good for me i need to bring my own clients and experiment with them and then slowly building my own staffing firm with this which will requires a lot of networking in staffing and outside industry as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village