JOINIG RAVI COMPANY WAS A BAD DECISION - BUT I LEARNT A LOT

Whatsever we do in life when we take some bold decision and our decision roof us that we were wrong it has lessons within itself which shall be remembered always.

Ravi after i join the company has a totally different approaches towards me he although i have told every things very clearily at the very beginning that i can mentor and build a team i wants a client to coordinate and a team to work with

and i can deliver the target he wants from me.Which he never did he did not gave any client i accumulated clients from my own references .I have been previously been betrayed by him on one occasion and i could not understand things clearly at that time as i was not that much sharp.But things have changes a lot in this 5 years the more i am getting this rascal in my life the more i am proud of myself and more i am confident about my self,the more i am getting clarity where i am actually lacking  without which i would have been the same clog in corporate wheels.

I would thank Ravi for giving me such experience to look at the world in different spects.And more confidence i am now on my instinct and mine own judgement.

I am earnings almost 10 times that i was earning - 12lakh *10==== 1.2 crore pm

all through staffing and it 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village