Nifty 600 plus and then 1000 down

 Between today and tomorrow the nifty rallied up 600 plus yesterday and down 1000 point today i have never seen so much fluctuation in my entire career.

I would have double my money today had i bought some PE option which i have added in my watch list i follow my mentors who prohibit me to make money from option market and do only investing when market falls i could have made bulk amount had i have done what suits me.No worry although its seems i miss something but still i will see lot more opportunity before me .

What does it teaches me it teaches me simple thing to buy both PE and CE when some big event are about to come and then sell them after 6 times return both put and call free myself from emotions.I am working on my EQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village