Put one good habbit routine in life

 I order to counter bad habit in our life we need to put one good habit in practice and sooner the bad habits will be gone it will takes a lot of determination to change what we can do is we can rewrite bad routine with good routine .As i m reading a lots of book i am learning a lot about how to improve myself and how to  look at the world with a different perspective.

I have also learnt that if we improve a little at lots of places in a sector we gets exponential outcomes sooner the time i am leading will be team with highest number of submittals and PO as well.

Clear communication is must in team work so i always try that i have open discussion with my team members with the right amount of pain and gain we can improve any teams performance.

How things workout and how we can arrange thing to gets the desired output always fascinates me.

I need to makes my perspective such that i can figure out thing very quickly with 100  percent precision

so that i can get the results that i want in a very short period of time.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village