Without job Since June 26 2023 - last Job at Sira

 I has been almost 2 months since i lost my job due to recession in IT Mkt in USA lots of people i found in staffing are nearby my age running there own staffing firm with 100 plus headcount.I did not done any sales role in my career so i could not have any client but i have started doing it recently and have already added 3 clients of my own.This job less period is teaching me lot about building personal relationship powerful people by being one of them.People are getting jobs but only who have very strong network in the industry. I am also getting more ignored due to the time i am undergoing i know every one have there own struggle in there life and that adds only more strength to this spirit and body but before that it will break me to certain level i am using this time to do tapasya and add more clients,knowledge,strength,skills to myself.Things that i am doing now days are 

1]Data Sci and ML,AI

2]Blog writings

3]German language learning

4]Teaching my daughter chess

5]Meditation - 1 hr daily

6]Running

7]Reading 

8]Adding more clients 

I was getting 12 l pa now i am working to earn 10 times my income- 1.2 CR PA

in 2023-2024.lets see how this unemployment stage adds me to my reflection and my strength.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village