LIfe is a sequences of events

Now days its appearing to me that mine peers friends are better then in there professional life a they have got enough time to develop themself which i have used to earn money and carry mine family responsibility.When i have this myth than suddenly i sees someone very less fortunate than me and yet he is doing well in his business life professional life had not much to offer to him due to lack of skilled education i may appear fool somewhere but life have taught me many important lessons life have tendency to move forward from bad to good and vice versa its a series of events both good and bad.Our responsibility is to used it the best way we can in order to get release from this cycle although it appears difficult for me now to the lessons i have learnt in this past 6 months since i am out of job 

1] Reserve security money - at least 5 years good if much longer than this

2] Multiple cash flow income to sustain my basic expenses when i don't have an active job

3] I am correct most of the time so its better to take action when i think i am right 

4]Spending money on myself,improving mine network of friends with friendship of people better then me and who are key decision makes in an organization 

Now i am 36 years old and if i take average life span in India its 70 years so i have 34 yrs let on this earth.I do'nt have infinite time here so i should used it to do things which are really very much important for me and are also actually important and i dont think that job will anyhow help me in this endeavour mine 1st steps is to create enough finance freedoms for me  through doing something which i enjoy building company and investing in other companies.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village