Its a opportunity or a messed situation for me – what i really wants to do with my life.

 

25 Dec 2023 Matuli village

===========


Its a opportunity or a messed situation for me – what i really wants to do with my life.



I am i really messed up situation here i have loan of 5 lakh to be paid for house loan emi and 2 daughters with me i am without job right now the skills which i have is not so tough to acquire and anyone can easily work in my industry due to this mine industry is going through little tough situation and all these was not enough when mine industry is going through recession.Now i know a little about equity market investment and staffing industry equity market needs some time to get me a spectacular amount its a game of good choice adding positions to this choices and staying calm till the story is intact for which the company was brought.

For day to day expenses i need some money which would be partially paid from my freelancing in staffing industry and learning some more skills which

can support me in my part time from investing business.

Is there some worse case that can happen to me no nothing i can still have mine clients and there are lots of company who can hire me just with mine client acquisition skills.I have already placed couple of mine friends with just fake paper in staffing industry.What is that i really wants to do in my life i wants to have enough money in my account to free myself to do only reading,writing and exploring things in the universe.

Human life is very less if it starts to explore everything recklessly so we need to seek the ultimate resource of all the things in the world.

Sometimes i appears that the whole world is a fiction and i am mere a spectator who is just watching the world revolving around me.

If i have a automatic fulfilling device to fulfill all mine wants that what would i ask him lets check

1] Free me from monetary problems i have enough to not think for food and cloth basic

2] Mine children would live a healthy and peaceful life although immortality is not possible i know but i wants them to be happy in there life a


3] I wants to know how the universe is created and how would it would be destroyed

4] what is the mechanism that is running the whole universe .

5] What is the highest state of human being

6] Is there some way to liberate oneself from fictitious world.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidney Stone 9mm Struck in Ureter

Nifty at 11278

Shifting to Village